Tuesday, September 23, 2014

How to organize a family holiday

Going on vacation, that's great, but it depends on who, where and under what conditions? Here are some tips to make your holiday even better.

For a good family vacation, some rules are essential.

Things to remember: 
  the blanket (the last time he was in the bag and we lost the bag, which earned me go, three sleepless nights), the Nautamine not the little puke my neck, plastic bag Febreze and if despite everything, she vomits down my neck, portable DVD, the DS, the visor, the Great Book of Travel by car (Ed. Seuil), candy for blackmail ("if you do not talk for 10 minutes, I give you a strawberry tagada "; not Dolto wants), the au pair or babysitter, the baby monitor.

Things to remember: 
 baby equipment, think I'm finally going to rest and sleep.

Places to avoid: 
  those where the pool is not secure (if not, I have only to buy my T-shirt "lifeguard"), those in which nothing is done for the children, the ones where we are completely offset when you have kids (St Barth, Ibiza).

The recommended places: 
  If I have the means, I go to Club Med. Everyone is happy: children, who are the "pestacle" every night, dad, can indulge his passion for golf without limits, and the mother, who can finally extend over two minutes per day

No comments:

Post a Comment